Helios Electrical is a full scope member of the National Association of Professional Inspector and Testers- NAPIT, which is a leading Government approved and United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operator in the building services.
We are providing high quality electrical services from design, installation, testing and inspection and maintenance of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations. Helios electrical offers a wide range of electrical services, which not only makes living or working in your property more comfortable, but also protects you against real risks of fire, electrocution or malfunctioning of the electrical equipment. You can feel extra assurance in the skills, qualifications, experience, competence, recognition and expertise of our electricians in all aspects of the Electrical Design, Installation and Verification (Initial verification- Testing and Periodic inspections) of the Electrical Installations.
- Member of Registered competent person Electrical Register.
- Fully accredited by the National Association of professional inspectors and testers
- Member of NAPIT Third party certification Scheme.
- Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Gold card holder-Approved Electrician Grade.
- NVQ level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnical Services.
- Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018- 18th edition of the British wiring Regulations.
- Design and Verification of Electrical Installations – Level 4 City and Guilds 2396.
- Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation.